How to upgrade Opencart Extension?
Let's say we want to upgrade X-Shippingpro module. Here the steps you have to follow to upgrade it.
If your extension installer is functional (it means you can install any module through using your it), upgrade progress is straight forward.
1. Go to extension installer, now choose the updated xshippingpro.ocmod.zip for your OC version.
2. Now go to the Modification list, click the `Refresh` button to refresh the ocmod list
If your installer is not functional, you can upload files using FTP
1. Unzip the xshippingpro.ocmod.zip, and you will get a directory called `upload`
2. Now upload all files and folder from the `upload` directory on your server with preserving the opencart directory structures.
3. Now go to the Modification list, click the `Refresh` button to refresh the ocmod list
(Warning DON"T UNINSTALL current version, if you did that, all existing data would be lost)